At Story MKTG, we specialize in communicating value to multiethnic audiences – from creating content & strategy for an amazing social awareness campaign for a nonprofit to working with franchises on-site to help their staff and management engage their local community in an authentic manner and everything in between.
About the role:
- Sales Ops will support Sales and Marketing Leadership through the administration of our Salesforce CRM and email marketing system, development of reporting and analytics, and coordination of various special projects. You should be highly inquisitive, analytical, proactive, organized and have a demonstrated ability to achieve results by working both independently and in a team environment. In addition, you should possess a drive for continuous improvement and optimization of results.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with IT, marketing, sales, and operations to design, test and implement various company initiatives including but not limited to, workflow automation, sales path creation, campaign reporting creation, implementation, design and maintain daily data migration.
- Support the Email Marketing Manager by implementing strategic marketing workflows, incorporating processes including lead generation, scoring, management, and qualification as well as email and drip marketing.
- Develop reports and dashboards to analyze sales reps day to day productively, effectiveness and adoption of Salesforce. Make recommendations to sales management to improve inefficiencies. Create reports for marketing to make data-driven decisions.
- Perform manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records and establishing proper ownership of existing leads, accounts and contacts in accordance with sales territories. Develop validation rules to prevent inconsistent data from being added to Salesforce.
- Stay well-versed on Salesforce.com new release functionality and app exchange products to improve user productively and management visibility.
- Configure monthly quotas and forecasting.
What we’d like to see:
• Bachelor’s degree required or applicable relevant experience
• Strong MS Office skills with advanced MS Excel proficiency
• Self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team
• Exceptional analysis, problem-solving, reporting, and organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
• Excellent organizational skills
This position is part-time and off-site. All full-time employees are eligible for our terrific benefits program, which includes unlimited PTO, full health coverage, a fantastic office culture, and most importantly, a fantastic selection of snacks.